Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wacoal Anti-Cellulite iPant Challenge Day 3




DAY 3 of Challenge
So fashionista's, I am coming off of Day 3 of my challenge to test out the benefits of WACOAL'S Anti-Cellulite Long Leg Shaper iPant and I am still loving it. If you go back to Day 2, I told you the iPant are very comfortable and left my thighs feeling a little soft. Well after wearing them on Day 3, same thing. Because of the crazy weather here in NY, I am wearing them around the house but I am moving around a lot so I can make sure I get the full benefits. They are comfortable, thighs feel softer and I noticed a slight change in the appearance of my thighs. It just looks smoother. Keep in mind another benefit of these iPants are that the ingredients are still present after 100 washes. 25 more days to go, so stay tune!


1 comment

1 comment: