Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wacoal Anti-Cellulite iPant Challenge Day 7



DAY 7 Challenge
I am coming off of Day 7 of my challenge to test out the benefits of WACOAL'S Anti-Cellulite Long Leg Shaper iPant. Go back to Day 6 when I told you that I wore them under skinny leg denim. My pants felt a little tight but it was still comfortable and I was able to move around like normal. On the seventh day, I found that the iPant offer good support and my skin has never felt so soft. I invited a few friends over yesterday to tell them about the iPant and they loved it. I even modeled it for them and they loved the look, feel and the weight of them. I literally had to wrestle one of my friends because she wanted to try mine on and I said no of coruse. They loved what they heard about the benefits and said they will be trying it also. 21 more days left to go so stay tune!


No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment