Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wacoal Cocktail and Fitting Event



So recently I had the opportunity to attend a cocktail and fitting event for WACOAL FALL 2011 collection and I became a huge fan of their bras. Every other women in America is presently walking around in bra that is the wrong fit. Wacoal's team personally fit each person in a bra that was fitting for their bust size. I knew my bra size but if you are anything like me, then you know I was wearing the wrong size however I made it work for me. Wacoal's Fall collection comes in an array styles like the Feather Embroidery Full Coverage Underwire bra that provides a great shape and adjusts to your body for a perfect fit and the Opulence Underwire Average Bra in a sexy lace applique with a low center that offers support along with comfort and a coordinating bikini panty. For me, I walked away with the Petite Embrace Lace Push-up bra. This bra was fitted on me and I have to say that I really love it. Below is the image of the bra and how it looks on me.



The push-up cups gives you a beautiful and clean lift with adjustable straps that has a smooth and flattering finish. The embroidered lace on wings detail that's around the back, side and center front of the bra, offers up a nice, sexy look. I never knew bras came in a "petite" fit so that really intrigued me. So if you are small in the bust area like me, then this is the perfect bra for you. One thing that I learned from the team at Wacoal is that your body porportion determines how the bra will sit on you. This is why we have to make sure that we are getting the right bra size and style. Also If you are a fashionista who likes to look, feel and be sexy in a fabulous bra, then you should check out b'tempt'd bras by WACOAL. This is a flirty collection for women who wants to feel young. To shop WACOAL'S entire collection and to find out more about their bras including prices, click here.



Photo:WACOAL


No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment