Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wacoal Anti-Cellulite iPant Challenge Day 22



DAY 22 of Challenge
I am coming off of Day 22 of the challenge to test the benefits of WACOAL'S Anti-Cellulite iPant. If you go back to Day 21, I told you that the iPant offers great support and that the appearance of my leg is looking better. Well on Day 22, I wore them under a Michael Michael Kors black ponte mini skirt and they were invisible. They gave me the support and comfort that I needed along with sculpting my body into a nice shape. Every time someone told me how great I look in this skirt, I told them about the iPant. Whether or not it was the iPant that made me look good in this skirt, these are great to wear under skirts. 6 more days to go so stay tune fashionista's!


No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment