Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What Are You Born To Be? Curate for a Cause & Win a $5,000 eBay Shopping Spree #ImBornTo Tartan


What are you born to be? I know I love fashion and with my love of fashion, comes an even greater love for prints. Tartan or plaid is one of my favorite prints. It's a timeless, elegant and somewhat edgy print that looks great in all fashion variations.

eBay & the March of Dimes wants to celebrate your passion, so what were you born to be? Create a collection of something that you love whether it is cooking, fashion, music or cars. Show us what inspires you, it could be anything your like. Use the hashtag #ImBornTo(You Tell Us) in the title and you could win an $5,000 eBay shopping spree.

To qualify to win the ebay shopping spree, go to www.ebay.com/curateforacause, sign on to eBay with your user id/password and then click 'Get Started'. Each collection must contain 6 products from eBay and include the hastag #ImBornTo. This sweepstakes also comes with a great cause. With every collection made, eBay will donate $1(up to $25,000) to the March of Dimes. 

#ImBornTo Tartan because this classic print inspires my style. You can check out my collection here. After you create your collection on eBay, post a link to Your collection in the comment section of this post. The sweepstakes starts now and ends on March 31st. So get started because wouldn't you love to win a shopping spree on ebay.



Disclosure: My blog post was written as part of my collaboration with eBay. #SPON


No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment